Now HIRING FOR 2015
LEtGO Your Mind is always looking for good teachers as well as college and high school students to fill teaching and counseling positions at our programs and after school programs in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Vermont. For more information see our Job Opportunities Page.
Why Choose a Letgo Your Mind Program?
If you are reading this you are probably looking for a great program for your child. LEtGO Your Mind programs offer a safe, educationally enriching STEM Program experience that is fun and challenging using LEGO bricks and elements in the areas of simple machines and robotics, an introduction to stop animation. The programs focus on the vital STEM subjects (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) and challenge the kids to think while having fun. Our program are for students between the ages of 4 and 13. We operate programs in New Hampshire, Massachusetts and Vermont.
Summer 2015 theme is…
Check back in December for new courses.
Please see our Course Descriptions page to learn about all of the exciting courses that we are offering this year! General program information and frequently asked questions can be found on our Program Information page.
Our programs have:
- Exciting STEM based hands-on activities
- Experienced State Certified Teachers and a low child to staff ratio
- Activities based on National Standards
- A safe, fun, enriching environment
- Hands-on activities that keep all campers actively engaged
Students come away with many new skills including:
- problem solving and planning
- analyzing and interpreting data
- higher level thinking skills
- communication skills
- team work and sharing
- inventiveness and creativity